Another big project from 2008 just appeared; the sequel to the 1995 sci-fi thriller “Screamers”, Screamers : The Hunting just hit the shelves last week. A total of 122 VFX shots were handled by Modus, who again was the sole vendor for this show.
Our work involved a wide variety of effects;
- Creature and prop design, modeling and rigging
- Digital environments and matte paintings
- CG character animation and integration
- SFX, particle and simulations
- Motion design and animation
- Wire removal, roto, comp effects and CG integration